'78 Mader FD presentation and some help needed

Parce qu'un équipage a besoin de se connaître pour faire marcher correctement un bateau ! On se présente.
Cristian
Terrien

'78 Mader FD presentation and some help needed

Message par Cristian » 18 juin 2019, 15:56

Hello guys

Although I use to do yachting in my younger age it was on some basic wooden FD where I only had to deal with 3-4 different ropes and this was 25 years ago.

Recently I decided to get back "on the horse" and resume sailing FD,hence I bought an FD fm Germany. It was delivered to me with everything in the "road transportation" mode meaning all the ropes, wires disconnected, the mast removed and placed on top of the boat etc.

I was confident I can rig everything back but after some serious work and efforts I managed to figure out where is connected most of the stuff but I still don't know the followings:

– how to connect and roll the genoa ( this sail has a 2 ways of being rigged : 1 wire with 1 buckle at each end and 2 with some pierced/ metal reinforced holes top and bottom where I assume they can get connected thru some hooking system)

– how to connect the boom to the mast ( I have a metal piece gliding inside a 15 cms vertical channel, but I don't see how I can lock the boom to the mast so it won't fall off while in rest position and even during sailing)

– no idea how to fit the Spi in such way I can pull it out and raise it thru the opening at the bow.

Anyway I have loads of other small issues that I will probably fix if you guys could help me with some tutorials.detailed photos of your joints/ connection on your own boats or even links to some websites.

Also any ideas where I can find some gear (preferably some supplier who can deliver in East Europe) that can be hooked to the shrouds ( jacket, trousers etc) in order to balance the boat while sailing in sideways winds?

My email is: ot04sea@yahoo.com

Thank you for your assistance.

Cristian
Pièces jointes
Volker 6.JPG
Volker 6.JPG (102.97 Kio) Consulté 2332 fois

coucoudou
Légende du Forum

Re: '78 Mader FD presentation and some help needed

Message par coucoudou » 18 juin 2019, 19:27

Are you from Roumania...?
The best way is to contact international FD class.....if they are still alive......
If you give us some pictures, we can give you a hand ....but don't expect any smart advices from us, for we only practice 505 or 470 which are dinghies far more basic than your's...... :gfgf
Il était le plus beau mon bateau :gfgf

gaston
Poulpe géant des abysses

Re: '78 Mader FD presentation and some help needed

Message par gaston » 18 juin 2019, 23:49

ben avec the pictures, on peut aussi te donner une hand.... but y'a probléme sur le language... just a petit peu.... :)

Very beautifull FD... But it's better for you to contact internationnal class for more informations about FD...

Give us pictures of the bôme and the mast....
"Pingouins dans les champs, hiver méchant" : vieux proverbe Auvergnat

Répondre
https://silk.pl/co-zrobic-z-wlosami-przed-snem-aby-rano-byly-piekniejsze/